Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 120V - 240V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time. The Pro line fixtures all have the following unique features:
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ® ventilation plug, no moving parts, completely silent and cool to the touch
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency (HRW wide reflector as an option as from Q3 2014)
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz)
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design.
The best just got better! The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
The Master Controllers enable you to switch, dim, and boost up to 80 e-series fixtures. They replace your switchboard completely, eliminate inrush current, have advanced features such as sunrise and sunset simulation and protect your valuable crop by temperature safety features.
The Master Controller will automatically dim your lamps when your climate control is no longer able to sustain a healthy climate, and completely switches them off when your climate control fails, safeguarding your crop. It can control a text messaging module or alarm system to notify you instantly when a failure occurs. You can even choose to run one room with 80 ballasts or two rooms with each 40 ballasts in an alternating 12/12 cycle.
Installation of the controller and e-series fixtures is completely plug-and-play. All you need to do is connect the controller cable to the fixtures and plug the fixtures and controller into mains.
All e-series ballasts and fixtures have the following added new features and advanced functionality:
- Master controller input for external control
- Three color status LED for advanced status indication and status history
- Improved housing with extra cooling capacity for an even cooler operation
- Re positionedmounting eye bolts for better weight distribution and stable installation
- Suitable for 120-240V, using an an IEC input for flexible mains cord choice